Re: edit files over ftp

again, thanks, I managed everything. Also a coud read/write on a windows
computer, and i didnt had to restart the computer cause I changed the
workgroup name, supernie linux :-)

one more question about synchronicing data. I would like to synchronice
some folders over ftp and over ssh. I'm sure there is a too for that.
Does somebody know how its name?

grz nos