Re: Midnight Commander in Gnome Terminal

> Hi. Edit terminal's settings. Find somethinf like "disable F10 hotkey (for menu)'
> There are 2 checkbox are available. Leave checked only for F10 and uncheck second.

Thanks, but this is about a different thing. The two check boxes in
"Keyboard shortcuts" menu are "Disable all menu access keys (such as
Alt+f to open File menu" and "Disable menu shortcut key (F10 by
default)". I tried all four combinations, and no luck. (I knew about
them and had them both checked since Fedora 5.) This has nothing to do
with Ctrl+arrow keys.

Evgeny