Re: GNOME 3 from Fedora user's perpective - request for changes

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Mark Curtis <merkinman hotmail com> wrote:
So now you're pulling a "no true scottsman"?
What, exactly, makes GNOME Shell "psedo-innovation"[sic] and not true innovation?

I don't understand why we are continuing this conversation?  You can't convince someone something is better if they haven't tried it for at least a week.  Arguing is pointless.  JB needs to try the shell for a week or so and do the challenge and then come back to us.

JB, go back and try the shell for a week and come back to us.  We need to end this thread.

sri