Re: List / Support [Was: We want task bar back. Pretty please.]

Le lundi 23 mai 2011 à 12:24 +1000, Tim Cuthbertson a écrit :
> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:25 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
> <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
> > Why? This is normal.  Most projects have -devel lists / forums and user
> > lists / forums.
>
> On this point, is there such a distinction for gnome-shell? I'd love
> to be able to distinguish between devel and user discussions in my
> mail client...
Actually, the #gnome-shell IRC channel and Bugzilla play the role of a
development list, so very few discussions between core developers
usually happen on this list. It's more used to help users and occasional
developers (extensions), or to get feedback.

Cheers