Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

> On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 00:09 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> > (foundation.gnome.org uses the www.gnome.org copy, and art.gnome.org has
> > a custom version loosely based on it).  Similarly, there are a fair
> > number of copies of the various header images.
>
> I'm currently in the process of updating art.gnome.org to a new design
> (although still in keeping with the gnome.org header style). I think
> art.gnome.org is a special case due to it's art/design nature :-)

Totally agree. As long as you don't use text-as-images. ;-)

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien