Is the correct place to discuss bug/issue found on the website?

I'm a new user to GNOME, like I just installed it today.  Anyway, I'm not sure if the website(s) are in CVS, so that I could look at the problem, but if you follow these steps:

1.  Go to http://art.gnome.org/ in browser of your choice
2.  Click the link more, under latest updates section
3.  This should take you to, http://art.gnome.org/updates.php
4.  Scroll to the bottom, of the page, in the inputbox "Number of updates to display:" change the number from 12 to 1000.
5.  You should see multiple requests, and page takes a while to load.

I'm not sure if there some caching going with what I did, but when I just tried this again to verify repro, it actually didn't take very long (I'm on a bb connection in usa).  The initial time it did take a while;  The inputbox shouldn't allow for user to input such a high number or at least then the results should be paged (only send X results back).  Lastly, this is probably a low bug sev/priority.  Thanks!

~hlaprug