[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: .94/SuSE 8.0/KDE

I must be being really thick and I apologise for bothering you guys who appear to be doing a fantastic job but ....

In the README for the SuSE packages for .94 there is a list of packages prequisite for .94 on SuSE 8.0 and indeed my installation fails because they are not installed But where can I find them? I have searched on SuSE 8.0 YaST, SuSE websites etc but none of the packages mentioned seem to be there. What am I doing wrong?

> I am on SuSE 8.0, KDE Desktop
> I ran .93, partially successful but want .94 for NAT

Also (2), is there a simple test to ensure sound is working fully duplex before starting GM?

Thanks in advance.

Charles Whittington
chw scs co uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 8241 0000