Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio delay compared to netmeeting.

On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 19:57 +0100, Kilian Krause wrote:

> in case you feel capable of doing win32 development to some extent, you
> might wanna join the GM/win32 troups. There's currently a high demand
> and about as high lack of decent developers with time on their hands =)

Thanks for inviting me, but I'm afraid I'm the wrong candidate, for the
following reasons:

* religious linux/solaris user for 6 years
* development experience primarily on solaris, little linux, no win32
* though I have time on my hand, I'd really should use it to find a new
  job and get some inbound cash flow going
* my decency is generally questioned, in all respects and from all
  parties.

I checked the netmeeting stuff only to ensure max compat with my com
partners, beyond that I'm really out of touch with ms world. So you'll
definitely be better off if I don't join :)