Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] directory of gnomemeeting users

Hi Damien,

Am So, den 11.07.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 11:37:
> That's something you can also do with gnomemeeting, however, we don't
> have enough machines and bandwidth to host multiconferences. Apple has
> such an infrastructure though :-/

i thought he meant to tell that iChat has a builtin MCU mode for 10
users audio and 3 users video. Thus the answer would be "yes, you can do
that with external MCU, or wait till we have the time and manpower to
add that code to GM. Patches are always welcome to implement that
either." ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian