about a document of inside gtk signal system

Title: about a document of inside gtk signal system

Hi all:

if anyone could tell me some inside infomation about the gtk signal system intail.

for i will give a lesson on gtk signal system to my workmates.

and where could  i find  a document or web site about it?

now i am trying to look inside about the gtk signal system.
i find some about the system,and i think i should know more,but it will be more difficult

anyone know about the signal system.

i very will to talk about it with you.
please help me!
Thanks you very much!