Re: [gtk2-perl-xs] Gtk2::Style::font_desc

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 10:58:18AM -0400, muppet wrote:

Tom Hargreaves said:
Hi there. Gtk2::Style::font_desc seems broken currently. I'm pretty new to
both GTK2 and XS, but the following patch seems to help:

good eye, many thanks!  alarmingly, it seemed to print something (garbage, but
still) without bombing without the patch.

At first I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong, but equivalent
C code worked, and valgrind's complaints were a teeny hint that
something was amiss.

btw, your diff was backwards -- threw me for a loop when i got into the code.
;-)

Whoops.

sf is really slow today; the change will be in cvs whenever it decides to let
me log in.

SF? Flaky? Surely not... :)

While I'm here, a quick newbie question: is it possible to store a
perl reference in a Gtk{Tree,List}Store? Or, equivalently (if I'm
understanding correctly, which is not at all certain :), are
references a GType?

Thanks,

Tom.