Gtk2::ItemFactory

The attached script produces a line of this:

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Gtk2.pm line 71.

for each item in the @items array. I'm pretty sure that I've got the
layout of the items correct - it does actually run. I guess this has
something to do with warnings in Gtk2.pm.

I would test against CVS but I think Sourceforge are having problems.

I've come across a number of weird errors using item factories, but I'm
not sure that it isn't my own code at fault. But this one seems to be in
Gtk2.pm itself.

Thanks a lot,

Gavin.

--