RE: A GNOME Bindings release set?

So, is anybody going to take part in this? I would like to get moving
quickly because it is already quite late in the GNOME release schedule. That
means getting some test tarballs released in a couple of weeks time.

I know that gtkmm can do it, but it would be silly with out at least 2
bindings.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net