RE: A GNOME Bindings release set?

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 10:58, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> So, is anybody going to take part in this? I would like to get moving
> quickly because it is already quite late in the GNOME release schedule. That
> means getting some test tarballs released in a couple of weeks time.

The GNOME 2.5 platform release schedule seems to start the testing
releases right before the API freeze.  I'm curious why you want to do a
coordinated testing release in the next couple weeks if the API freeze
is planned for March.

> > Of course, anybody is free to follow the schedule even if
> > they are not officially on it. That binding would then have a
> > very good chance of being on the schedule next time.

For Gtk#, I'm planning to be in the "follow the schedule while not being
officially on it" category, if possible.

--
Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>