Re: Is there any documentation for meld?

>  1) Is there a manual or any documentation?
>  2) What does the red dot mean.

Hi Grant, glad to hear you figured most of it out! As others have said, there is
some documentation in the help/ folder. But to be honest it's more than a little
dry and boring. (Imagine what it was like to write it!)

If I was doing it again, I would ditch the manual and have the help
option simply
popup help balloons pointing to and describing each ui element.

Stephen.