Re: Is there any documentation for meld?

On 2009-07-29, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
>> ??1) Is there a manual or any documentation?
>> ??2) What does the red dot mean.
>
> Hi Grant, glad to hear you figured most of it out!

I've been using meld for about 7 years now, and I think this is
the first time I felt a need for the help feature. Up until the
question about the red dots came up, everything else was pretty
obvious.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm RELIGIOUS!!
                                  at               I love a man with