Re: Rewrite of our form letters

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 14:02 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

There have been lots of people wondering what some of our form letters
meant. I think we should rewrite them. Obvioulsy, it'd be better if
someone really fluent in english (i.e., not me :-)) could do it.

Can someone do it or shall we ask for help on gnome-love for this?

Vincent

Hmm... agreed.
Since none of the members of this committee are native English speakers
(I think..), it would be best to leave this to someone whose mother
tongue is English).
-sdg-