Re: [gnome.org #12619] GNOME Membership Application of Felipe Erias Morandeira

Hi all,

I think that Felipe will make a good Foundation member. He has been
contributing to GNOME design for a while, and has demonstrated an
ability to work with our other design contributors. He has had a
positive impact on a number of design discussions; I'm sure he can
have an even greater impact as time goes on.

Allan

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Andrea Veri via RT