Re: [gnome.org #12619] GNOME Membership Application of Felipe Erias Morandeira

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 05:29:13PM +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Felipe Erias
Morandeira's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant
and the GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are
usually fine)

Felipe has been a GNOME user and enthusiast for many years, regular
GUADEC attendee and contributor to some projects based on GNOME
technologies.

In particular, Felipe helped me with the UI design of Vagalume, a
Last.fm music player for the GNOME environment.

He also worked on the e-mail client for the Maemo platform, also based
on GNOME technologies.

Felipe is familiar with the GNOME development platform and I believe
his interest in design and user interaction can be helpful to the
community.

Berto