Re: Feedback: Six Nautilus annoyances

I think it would be reasonably to expect the cwd of executed scripts,
programs, etc. to be the folder being viewed (and ~ in cases where there
is no folder being viewed, such as the run dialog).  Setting the cwd to
the location of the binary causes problems (such as apps running in
/usr/bin) and is inconsistent with any current implementations.

-dave