Re: Orca thanks for orca installation suggestions and now a question a about firefox v3

This link points to the latest build of Firefox 3.0:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/firefox-3.0a1.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2

If you want to recreate this link, go to:

http://www.mozilla.org/developer/#builds

Copy the URL for the Mozilla Firefox Linux link, and remove "installer"
from the URL.  A few weeks ago, I let them know the link on this page
was bad, but they've yet to fix it.  At least they know about it and
will get to it at some point (I'm happy to have them focus on higher
priority things).

Be advised that Firefox 3 currently has some severe stability problems
and will consume all your CPU and RAM.  It's been a problem since around
October 25, but I believe the Firefox folks are working on this.

Will