Re: [orca-list] Perhaps the fix for all the reported problems loading profiles? Please test.

BTW.: it would be nice to have a delete function as well :-).

<grins>

That is next on my to do list. Ask Ale. I mentioned that very thing to
him earlier this morning.

But first I gotta figure out how to reproduce the save profile issue you
and Attila are having. I'm sure once I do, I will feel really stupid for
not seeing it before. <rolls eyes at herself>

--joanie