[orca-list] Orca speaks messages I don't want to hear

Hi,

On a ARIA page, some messages appear in the history box, because the history area is refreshed often. Orca speaks each change 9hen I'm on the page, that's expected. But it speaks them too when I'm not on the page (I change workspace, I press alt-tab). I'm on Orca 3.14 Debian testing.

Do you know this? Is it expected? A bug I should report?

Note: this happens even if I change polite ;evel via ins-f1, ins-shift-backslash, etc.

Regards,