Control center: theme changes.

Just a minor featurelet request -

	Gtk theme changes previously have worked by having strange X events
being sent to anything that has realized windows - resulting in
re-parsing the rc information [ AFAIR ].

	Anyway - it doesn't work at all for out of proc controls that have no
realized windows eg. in evolution this is usually 3 of mail, summary,
contacts, calendar - so themes get out of step.

	The most obvious solution here I think would be to have a GConf key
that we could use to mirror the _GTK_READ_RCFILES event notification. Of
course - it would be nice if GConf provided a global event propagation
mechanism as well as configuration ;-) - but in the absence of that
simply incrementing an integer key might work.[1]

	What do people think ? it'd be great to have a solution for this - it's
been sitting in bonobo bugzilla annoying me for far too long now. Any
chance of a standard key name ?

	Regards,

		Michael.