OMFG (WAS : Post-It Notes)

OMFG, I step away from the computer to watch a nice long movie, and I
come back to see a raging flame war. Then I realize ... He's BACK!

BTW, I was "Asmodean"'s roommate during the whole Propaganda fiasco. You
might see some of my comments on Slashdot. But anyway, I thought that
was long gone and forgotten (although that link below is hilarious - I'm
gonna forward it to him).

Bowie, I'm not gonna take a jab like the others - but I will say one
thing.  While the discussion on this list may stagnate now and then
(happens everywhere), you cannot fix that by acting the way you are. The
VERY FIRST email you sent this list in a while (when was that? a couple
of months ago?) was so condescending that it immediately turned everyone
off. Be a bit calmer, hold the sharp tongue, and tone down the  "I shall
make a difference" attitude, and I'm sure everyone here will listen to
what you want to say.

I must thank you, though, for attracting so much attention to my little
applet. Or distracting everyone from it? I dunno anymore.

Now where the f*ck was I? OH YEAH. Post-It notes. Hmm, I'll write about
that in a separate email.