Re: [Fwd: Post-It Notes]

> my advice to get it included in gnome-applets. I think an applet like
> this should be very simple. Looking at goats, it seems to me to be an
> overkill (just looking at the right click menu on the notes). Being the
> maintainer of gnome-applets, I'd much prefer an applet that is focused
> and simple, rather than one that has more features. Most people will
> want to press a button, type in some text, and that's pretty much it.

Thanks Kevin. That was pretty much my sentiment when I wrote the
applet. I'll polish it up as per Havoc's suggestions, perhaps borrow
some code from the other two (XPad and Goats), and then post a patch
to gnome-applets.

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |