Re: [Fwd: Post-It Notes....uhm, no.]

Thats a wonderfully clever idea! You're using otherwise unused CPU time to
convey information to the user in a way that neither distracts nor takes any
additional screen real-estate to pull off.  You should be commended for
suggesting a way in which things could be improved.

However, I've got 5 bucks to a donut that says no one wants to hear about
it, since nobody wanted to hear about it back when I originally suggested it
in '99.  :)

Nobody except Linux Journal and ACM, that is.  *grin*

Cheers,
Bowie