Re: Is 2.2 actually going to ship with accesibility themes

<quote who="Sander Vesik">

> How do you propose to accomplish the same thing the large print themes do
> at the moment? You aren't really solving the prolem if all teh
> functionailty doesn't stay.

You're assuming that any other proposal would not adequately solve the
problem... Why would an entire theme just to say "make font big" be more
efficient than having a simple "make font big" flag in GConf? Especially
when other systems can reuse this setting far more easily than divining the
intent of the GTK+ font size.

Sounds like a quick hack to me (and at this stage, it's a good quick hack -
let's fix it later on).

- Jeff

--
       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~