Re: Network Servers feature?

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 18:24, MArk Finlay wrote:
> Is the network servers feature due for a cleanup before 2.2?
>
> ATM:
> 1. The sidebar shows /

What would you expect it to show ? It's the root directory of network:
so it's '/'

> 2. The add server feature seems to open a new window but doesn't add
> a shortcut to the main window.

Broken monitoring. Bug against the vfolder method in gnome-vfs

> 3. For me at least it cannot browse smb:// - it can only browse a
> specified share.

Test with "vfsls smb:"
http://www.hadess.net/files/stuff/gnome-vfs-cli-utils/

I bet it says you don't have a master browser. Adding a better error
message to Nautilus would be good. (And I thought I already did it)

> Where can i find/file bugs against this feature?

bugzilla: Nautilus under Navigation

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault