Re: gnome-network

I don't think we should be adding any more modules to gnome-vfs. It's
got a lot already. It's also a pita to maintain if people keep putting
more things in it. The best places to put new gnome-vfs modules are in
gnome-vfs-extras (it could do with a few more, only having 2 right now),
or in other packages that keep the code separated. The best ways to
assimilate some things, are to keep them separate.

-- dobey