Re: dev environment for starters

I tend to use the CVS HEAD versions as my desktop.  It's been stable enough
to use everyday.  That is to say that you can probbaly live with it.  The
biggest I've had recently was gnome-panel crashing/leaking memory.  But
generally it's quite tolerable.  Secondly, the bugs are there and it gives
me the motivation to either investigate, pester someone about it, or write a
bug report or if I'm feeling really frustrated whine like all heck. ;)
(sometimes the whine comes first. )

sri