Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.4: "We don't need... ro ads."

"Cranston, Dennis (OTS-EDH)" <Dennis_Cranston billing com> wrote:
> There have been a few more improvements to gnome-search-tool's interface
> since that old screenshot. [...]

Do you have a newer Screenshot online somewhere?  I just tried to compile
gsearchtool from CVS but it seems this isn't possible without at least
partially installing GNOME 2.1 first (for which I lack the time
currently).

Regards,
Lars