Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.4: "We don't need... ro ads."

<quote who="Cranston, Dennis (OTS-EDH)">

> There have been a few more improvements to gnome-search-tool's interface
> since that old screenshot.  I have been meaning to request an update.  Who
> should I contact to get this screenshot corrected?

Me! Me! Me! ;-) I've been meaning to update these shots too - it's on my
list for this weekend.

- Jeff

--
  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen