Re: NautilusView lifecycle

No, it's not exactly. It is a wrapper API for creating bonobo controls
that use this defined interface. Components that use this wrapper API
are not embeddable in applications other than Nautilus. This somewhat
defeats the purpose of component systems. I would like to see the
wrapper API go away. A NautilusView can be implemented without using
the wrapper API and libnautilus, yes, but oftentimes, are not.

-- dobey