Re: Alpha 2 build: sawfish: wants not available imlib 1.9.12 ?

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 10:16, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Build sawfish with --enable-gdk-pixbuf

I must be getting old, too. Or blind at least, its all there in
configure --help. Thanks.

sawfish is the biggest stumbling block so far. It built now, but
configure says it won't use rep-gtk gnome wrappers (I tried to rebuild
rep-gtk and rechecked its configure options but to no avail) and that it
can't find control-center config, so won't build capplets. I hve
control-center built already, though.

gargnome time I think

--

I did not vote for the Austrian government