Re: I18n fixes for gnome-games and gnome-utils

Št, 2002-02-02 15:39, Bastien Nocera rašė:
> Hi,
>
> Could I ask what the point is for these patches ? The empty string will
> appear in the .po with the comment "translator credits" above, and
> translators will put their names in... Or did I miss something ?

It is not possible to translate empty string! Empty string is used to
mark a header of po file, it is the first message in it. So anywhere you
put _(""), you will get a ~8-line string with that header information...

The patches are very needed, except I would put "This app is not
translated into your language" instead of "translator credits".

--
Gediminas Paulauskas
Kaunas, Lithuania