Re: gnome-multi-term

Michael Meeks wrote:
	Also - we need a decision on this issue - if we go with your terminal -
which seems ok as a scheme, I'd like to see it in gnome-core under
eclectic maintainership, and get Gediminas working with you instead of
against you.

Just to make sure -- sadly, I am not working on any terminal.

About issue which terminal to choose -- I don't see one good terminal at the moment. Maybe profterm gets session management and preferences most right (at least preferences in gnome-terminal almost do not work). But IMHO it has too many preferences (like title and custom command to run on launch), and fonts, color schemes and color palette do not work.

And of course we need tabbed terminal. Just in order to beat konsole from KDE2 ;-)

--
Gediminas