Re: SPEC files for gnome 2.0 beta

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

just add, to AC_OUTPUT in configure.in, a line with the resulting file.
That is, if you've got package.spec.in, just add:

package.spec

to the AC_OUTPUT lines.

Cool, thanks for the pointer. I'll go on a hacking spree for that soon ;-)

for gnome-db/libgda/libgnomedb, just send me the new spec.in files. I'll
put them in CVS as soon as you send them to me.

Ok, i'll do the last cosmetic clean ups on them tonight, and then send'm over (wouldnt want to bother you with to many updates ;P)

I've got a 'RPM packages' component in libgda/gnome-db, do you want me
to put yourself as maintainer for those components?

Yes please, should ease my keeping track of things, and i don't mind doing the work

cheers

Thanks,

   -- Chris Chabot