Re: mini-commander

> We talked about it with Kevin, and we thought that mini-commander is
> awfully buggy and useless, as it duplicates functionality from the
> "Run..." dialog.
>
> Does anybody have a strong case for its survival other than "I use it"
> (for example "I fixed all the bugs against it") ?

Mini-commander is a tool I use all the time - it's a lot quicker (and
therefore more efficient) than the "Run..." menu entry. I don't use the
macros, and I don't find the right-click history helpful - but the
auto-complete is handy. Maybe the solution is to simplify it, and get
rid of the seldom-used functionality?

--
Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering