Re: Merging libgtop2 into HEAD

Hi Kevin,

	And of course, this isn't going to work:

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 09:22, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	cvs -z3 upd -Pd -r MY_LIBTOP_BRANCH
> 	cvs -z3 upd -Pd -A

	It'll just give you HEAD again; so I have a different plan; remove all
CVS/Tag files, and edit all CVS/Entries files to remove the
TMY_LIBTOP_BRANCH and then upd -Pd -A, that might give you what you
want;

	Assuming, that is - that you didn't tag when you branched.

	Anyway - enough crackpot suggestions from me,

		Michael.