Re: bonobo activation spec file broken (name set to oaf)

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Chris Chabot wrote:

>  From my experiance these bug reports (specialy for gnome beta's) seem
> to get lost in the wind more often then not ;-) I had a fatal ORBit rpm
> build bug in bugzilla for over a year (or more, been trying gnome since
> the 0.20 releases), with quite a few comments etc for very simple to fix
> problems, yet i saw the same problem come back in every ORBit release.

The gnome2 bugs will be tracked during bnothe the release period and
later.

> Since i want to make sure i try to do my part in the following
> gnome-2.0-alpha & up releases, i thought maybe this was a good place to
> swamp with 'basic errors that could/should be addressed before thinking
> about releasing'.

yes, but this needs to happen slightly ealier than the 25th hour 8-)

> If you think, that despite the above, bugzilla is still the best place,
> i'll gladly comply.. Are all the new library names (libbonobo vs bonobo,
> etc) already in the bugzilla.gnome.org system?

Should be. Its a bug if you can't log bugs that clearly show that this is
the gnome2 version. libbonobo would be bonobo, component libbonobo.

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding