Re: [Usability] Re: Settings windows and dialogs

Hi,

Look, I'm not going to argue all week, I've said my bit. I'm just
telling you the facts of what's useful, and what isn't useful, and
stating the obvious that no one will listen to non-useful information.

I was just trying to point out that in this specific case, the app
developers are still missing a usable concrete guideline for 2.0. I
don't think that was intentional, you guys aren't necessarily up on
all the API and release engineering issues. That's why I brought it
up, rather than simply ignoring your post.  But could you please
discuss the issue and get a simpler suggestion in the 2.0 HIG? We need
to solve this problem.

Havoc