Re: the fate of control-center-plus

On 21Jan2002 07:51PM (-0600), Richard Hestilow wrote:
> The overall consensus appears to be that one should use metatheme
> instead.

Why isn't the theme switcher based on/compatible with metatheme? Is
there a different metatheme-based capplet? If so, I think we should
just get rid of the old theme selector, if metatheme is a replacement.

If there is no metatheme capplet, then I think that's a mistake, users
expect to frob appearance things in the control center, not in a
separate program.

Speaking out of opinionated semi-ignorance,

Maciej