Re: Gnome-Media 1.100.0 released

Please note the reduction to one list; I'm sick of getting 3 copies of
every email in the instant apply thread.

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 16:35, gary little wrote:
> Has anyone taken a close look at the CDDB licensing ramifications?

I'd suggest that, given CDDB's distinct un-Free-ness [completely aside
from licensing issues], we should be pointing at freedb anyway and only
allowing people to point at cddb if they type in their own stuff. Iain-
I'm assuming this is already the case. Is it?
Luis