Re: Gnome-Media 1.100.0 released

> I'd suggest that, given CDDB's distinct un-Free-ness [completely aside
> from licensing issues], we should be pointing at freedb anyway and only
> allowing people to point at cddb if they type in their own stuff. Iain-
> I'm assuming this is already the case. Is it?

Yes, this is the case, the default server is freedb.freedb.org
It will be possible to change this to point at the gracenotes server,
but this won't be an option, as I'm not adding their logo etc.

The term CDDB is just used as a generic descriptive term for the
protocol, not the actual server. Sorry for any confusion.

iain
--
but tv says "surface irony" is funny...don't you watch saturday night
live, man?