Re: gnome-recent in libegg

<quote who="Alex Graveley">

> On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 04:57, James Henstridge wrote:
> >     * Should programs that edit the same file types have the same recent
> >       lists? (ie. is it the 4 last documents edited with GEdit, or the 4
> >       last text/plain documents edited?)
>
> I think an MRU list based on an app's supported mime-types is a really
> brilliant idea, James.  :-)

Hear, hear! Bloody good idea.

Pretty icons from the user's gnome-mime-data/nautilus icon theme on the MRU
menu - and perhaps in updated file selector boxes - would help out with this
too.

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris