Re: Revenge of the Paperless Office

i agree.  may i suggest that the top 5-10 programs or so (evo, abi,
gnumeric, mr project, achtung, etc.) should have similar and color coded
icons?  i really think ms did a great job with their office application
icons, they are clearly a set, but once you've used them a few times they
leap out to your eye very quickly.  of course, you can't rely on color for
the identity alone for obvious accessability reasons, but for us color
sighted people, it is a great way to quicly detect something familiar.

-josh