Re: Gnome2

<quote who="James Drabb">

> I just finished compiling gnome2 under LFS.  I like it so far, however
> I do have some issues.

Hi, this is desktop-devel-list, for discussion about the development of the
GNOME Desktop release. You might get a better response to your queries on
the various user support lists, or IRC.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to