Re: GNOME 2.2 module list and schedule [was Re: GNOME 2.2 screenshots]

On 8 Jul 2002, Luis Villa wrote:

> Luis
>
> P.S. Offhand, gstreamer/rb are the only things I can think of that I'd
> really, really want to see added to 2.2, but galeon (if
> licensing/distribution of Mozilla is not an issue) would also be really

Well, we need to put ggv officialy in, esp. as it has see far more testing
than the other candidates. Galeons stability etc depends on that of
mozilla gtk2 port, but yes, it would be nice to have.

> nice, and I'm sure I'm forgetting at least one other app. Also, if fifth
> toe does not get re-organized, I'd love to see gthumb and gtkam get in
> to the main distro.

	Sander

	This is the place where all
	the junkies go