Re: Fifth-toe list

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 16:52, Luis Villa wrote:
<snip>
> > -----------------------
> > GNOME2 -- The Fifth Toe
> > -----------------------
> >
> > Multimedia:
> > -----------
> > gthumb
> > gnomemeeting
> > gstreamer
> > gst-player
> > rhythmbox
> > gimp

Gimp-1.3 + Gimp-freetype (if the text tool in the gimp-1.3 isn't fixed
at that point)

I might also put in "totem" which is a media-player I'm working on,
based on xine. I need to finish the playlist before I import into CVS.

(I hope to be able to help out make gst-player use bits of it, as the
GUI is almost "seth approved", and the playlist widget is easy to use).

> > Look/Feel:
> > ----------
> > gtk-engines
> > gtk-thinice-engine
> > gtk-cleanice-engine
> > crux
> > metatheme

What needs to be done for metatheme ? I've only used the first release
which was like nearly 2 years ago.

> > Utility:
> > --------
> > acme
> > file-roller

Cool, acme :)

> > Games/Amusements:
> > -----------------
> > atomix

I'd like to add GTetrinet here. It's simple, and even though the G2
patches aren't upstream just yet, it works well enough.

> > ------------------------------
> > GNOME2 -- Office
> > ------------------------------
> > gnumeric